Pocatello Ross Park Aquatic Complex
- The Ross Park Aquatic Complex closed for the 2020 season on August 23, 2020. We look forward to see you next summer!
The Ross Park Aquatic Complex (RPAC) is more than just a pool! It is a community gathering place for kids of all ages to play, recreate and have an all around fun time. The complex is a reflection of the wishes of citizens and civic leaders to provide for the well-being of the community by providing a positive summer recreational experience.
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 25, 2020||CLOSED|
|Stage 3 Opening||Monday, June 1, 2020||Session A: 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Session B: 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
|Stage 4 Opening||Monday, June 15, 2020||12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
|Independence Day||Saturday, July 4, 2020||12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
|Closing Day||Sunday, August 23, 2020||12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 7, 2020||CLOSED|
|Monday||12:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||12:00 p.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||12:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||12:00 p.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||12:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||12:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||12:00 p.m.||7:00 p.m.|
Ross Park Aquatic Features
The RPAC neighborhood includes Zoo Idaho, playground equipment at Pleasureland, a band shell, and a sand volleyball court. The pool itself attracts visitors, especially children, because of its many unique features. Grab your suits, towels, and picnic lunch and head for the pool for a happy family fun day. The Ross Park Aquatic Complex is waterific!
- 25-yard by 25-meter Main Pool – 2 lap lanes always open
- Activity pool with cargo net, lily pads, and basketball hoop keep everyone busy
- Concession stand provides patrons with snacks and beverages
- Dressing/locker rooms and 2 family changing areas
- Large water slide for those wanting to add to their pool experience
- Lazy river offers fun and relaxation
- Open deck and turf areas
- Zero-depth pool with playground