Pocatello Utility Bill Pay
Transition to Paymentus
On July 14, 2021, the City of Pocatello began processing payments using Paymentus. The new user-friendly software provides additional options for making your payments including payment scheduling, an automated phone system (1-877-253-0155), and payments by mobile, text, or email.
Is there anything I need to do?
If you are a customer who used the old online portal by Click2Gov to make payments or to access account information, the answer is YES.
- You need to register at the new customer portal by Paymentus at your earliest convenience.
- The previous system stopped operation on August 13. If you used the autopay feature through that system, you must sign up for autopay in Paymentus or select a new method of payment moving forward to avoid missing a payment,
- Credit/debit card and ACH/e-check users will be be charged a $2.50 convenience fee for each transaction up to $350.
- Residents who do not want to pay the convenience fee have several options:
- Pay by cash or check at the Utility Billing windows or drop boxes at City Hall, located at 911 N 7th Ave.
- Mail your payments to the following address:
City of Pocatello
Utility Billing Department
PO Box 4169
Pocatello, ID 83205-4169
- Sign up for automated bank drafts (PDF) through the Utility Billing Department.
- Take advantage of the bill pay feature through your financial institution.
About the Utility Bill Pay Customer Portal
The utility bill pay customer portal allows City of Pocatello customers to access their utility accounts with the following features:
- Accounts – View all of your utility billing accounts with the City of Pocatello.
- Pay My Bill – Pay your bill online using one of the payment methods in your wallet.
- AutoPay – Set up an automated schedule to make your utility payments on time every time.
- Bill History – Access a list of your recent bills including the bill date, due date, prior balance, current balance, and total balance.
- Payment History – View a list of your recent payments through Paymentus including the account number, amount, processing fee, date, and payment method.
- External Payments – View a list of your recent payments made outside of Paymentus including the status, payment date, amount, and payment type.
- My Wallet – View all of the payment methods you have set up for paying your utility bill.
- My Profile – Manage your online profile with Paymentus including your name, email address, phone number, user ID, password, and security questions.