- Description: This service is for clean-up projects and temporary trash removal.
- Cost: $2.50 per day rent; $25.00 per dump
- Payment: In order to have a temporary container service delivered, an account has to be established by the responsible party through the Utility Billing Department. If someone does not have service with the City of Pocatello, the responsible party would need to establish service through the Utility Billing Department and pre-pay for the service prior to the temporary container being delivered.
- Delivery/Dump/Retrieval Requests: Call the Sanitation Department at 208-234-6192.
- Rocks, bricks, concrete, asphalt shingles cannot be put into the container.
- Everything needs to be in 4-foot lengths or less so that it fits into the dumpster.
- If placing dirt or sod in the container, it can only be filled half full in order to be able to dump the container.
- The responsible party must call before noon on Monday through Friday to ensure pickup that day or it will be collected the next business day.
|Service||1 Container||2 Containers||3 Containers|
|1 Pick-Up per Week||96.40/mo.||190.96/mo.
|2 Pick-Ups per Week||179.35/mo.||356.86/mo.
|3 Pick-Ups per Week||262.30/mo.
|4 Pick-Ups per Week||345.25/mo.
|5 Pick-Ups per Week||428.20/mo.
|6 Pick-Ups per Week||511.15/mo.
- Additional Pick-Up Day: $82.95 per additional pick-up day; each container adds an additional $11.61 (includes tax)
- Special Pick-Up: $19.18 per extra dump
- Container Dimensions: 6' W x 4' D x 4.5' H
|Rent||17/20-Yard Box||30/32-Yard Box|
- Billing Fee: $1.84 per month per account
- Pull Charge: $189.48 plus actual Bannock County disposal costs
- Disposal Rate for Concrete, Rocks, Brick, Asphalt and Asphalt Shingles: $21.00 per ton
- Disposal Rate for All Other Wastes: $29.00 per ton
- Overweight Charge: $58.00 per ton
- Box Dimensions:
- 17/20-Yard Box: 20' L x 8' W x 4' H
- 30/32-Yard Box: 20' L x 8' W x 6' H