Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Starting today, Southeastern Idaho Public Health will be reporting the probable case counts for each county along with confirmed cases in their daily press releases. As a reminder, probable cases are individuals that have had contact to a confirmed case and are experiencing symptoms, but have not been tested or it is a symptomatic individual that has tested positive with an antigen test.
Southeastern Idaho Public Health has 102 new confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in southeast Idaho. This brings the total of confirmed and probable cases to 4,181. Out of the 4,181 cases, 3,329 have recovered from COVID-19. See county case counts below:
New Confirmed New Probable Total
Bannock 34 29 63
Bear Lake 0 0 0
Bingham 12 7 19
Butte 0 5 5
Caribou 4 0 4
Franklin 2 4 6
Oneida 0 0 0
Power 5 0 5
TOTAL 57 45 102
To help prevent the spread of this virus, it is more important than ever that the public follows the following prevention methods.
• Wear cloth face coverings in public places.
• Practice social distancing (6ft).
• Stay home if you are sick.
• Avoid people who are sick.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs using a disinfecting solution.
If you believe you have been exposed, make sure to self-isolate. If you need medical attention, please call your healthcare provider in advance of a visit to discuss your symptoms and next steps. Testing is available by calling 208-
234-5875. SIPH has a call center to field questions from the community and is open Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You can reach the hotline at (208) 234-5875. For southeast Idaho specific information about the novel coronavirus, please visit https://siphidaho.org/coronavirus.php. For Idaho-specific information about the novel coronavirus, please visit https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/.
Join us Monday-Friday at 11 am for Facebook Live at https://facebook.com/siphidaho.