After today, Southeastern Idaho Public Health will be only providing case numbers to the public on Mondays. To monitor daily case counts, visit http://ow.ly/u2Ah50EDMYx.
Southeastern Idaho Public Health has 8 new confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in southeast Idaho. This brings the total of confirmed and probable cases to 16,964. Out of the 16,964 cases, 16864 have recovered from COVID-19. See county case counts below:
New Confirmed New Probable Total
Bannock 1 1 2
Bear Lake 2 0 2
Bingham 2 0 2
Butte 0 0 0
Caribou 0 0 0
Franklin 0 0 0
Oneida 1 1 2
Power 0 0 0
TOTAL 6 2 8
To help prevent the spread of this virus, it is more important than ever that the public follows the following prevention methods.
- Wear cloth face coverings in public places.
- Practice social distancing (6ft).
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Avoid people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs using a disinfecting solution.
- Get vaccinated when it is your turn.
You can reach the hotline at (208) 234-5875. For southeast Idaho specific information about the novel coronavirus, please visit https://siphidaho.org/coronavirus.php. For Idaho-specific information about the novel coronavirus, please visit https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/.
Join us Monday-Friday at 11 am for Facebook Live at https://facebook.com/siphidaho.