View all facilities
Lower Ross Park (West Side: Near Ross Park Aquatic Center)
|Other Link||Click to RESERVE PAVILION|
- Ball Field: Baseball
- Beer/Alcohol Permit Required
- Brick Thompson Horseshoe Complex
- Covered Pavilion
- NO DOGS ALLOWED
- Park Benches
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
- Ross Park Aquatic Center
- Skate Park
- Volleyball Poles (net not provided)
- Water Hook-Up via Hose
- Lower Ross Park West includes our Ross Park Aquatic Center, the Pocatello Zoo, Pleasure Land playground and our Band Shell where you can bring your famlily to enjoy our summer concert series.
- Brick Thompson Horseshoe Complex can be reserved for tournaments by calling Brian Poole @ 208-239-3326
- Field use in this park is on a first come, first serve basis. However, field may be reserved for specific use by calling our Team Sports Department at 208-234-6235.
- Lower Ross Park West is 25.4 acres.